Do you have a non-Blackberry phone but wish there were a way to
have the ease of push based Domino messaging and collaboration
Look no further, with IBM Lotus Notes Traveler you have it
- Apple iPhones
- Apple iPads
- Android 2.x Phones - (like the Samsung Galaxy, HTC One)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5, 6 and 6.1 Devices/Phones
- Nokia Symbian Series 60 Phones
Traveler is a push email offering providing quick access to
email (including attachments), calendar, address book, journal and
to-do list for Lotus Notes mobile users.
Imagine how this software could help your mobile workers respond
to the needs of your business more quickly, while continuing to
leverage your existing investment in Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino
- Traveler provides two-way, over-the-air synchronization between
Domino servers and select handheld devices.
- Traveler synchronizes e-mail, calendar, to-do, address book,
and journal data in real time.
- New e-mail arriving in your inbox on the Domino server arrives
on the device without you needing to do anything and triggers a
notification event, such as a tone or a device vibration.
- Updates made on the device such as sending a new e-mail or
changing a calendar entry are synchronized with the server as soon
as a network connection is available.
Lotus Notes Traveler software is included in the IBM Lotus
Domino Messaging Client Access License and IBM Lotus Domino
Enterprise Client Access License. Lotus Domino Messaging Express
and Lotus Domino Collaboration Express customers are also eligible
to obtain Lotus Notes Traveler software.